Monday 18 January 2021

Let It Snow

 I'm back in my Awaiting Crafting boxes today.  One from each of the digital papers, images and sentiment boxes.

I would like to enter:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2021/01/anything-goes-challenge.html


I have used a digital paper from an unknown source.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is a clear or rubber stamp.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I added a PeelCraft border sticker at the edge of the patterned paper.  I also added three silver glitter domes.

3 comments:

  1. A most beautiful card and gorgeous snowman, love all of this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to use those thing up isn't it? Love the monochromatic theme for this wintery card.

    ReplyDelete