Monday 11 January 2021

Happy Belated Birthday

I seem to remember birthday's at the last minute and given the postal issues at the moment, by the time the card arrives it is "Belated".


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bag - Woodland Birthday Bash - Day 2
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/01/day-two-11-annual-birthday-bash-sketch.html

I have used some offcut pieces of four digital papers from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image and sentiment are also from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Matting is dark brown cardstock.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Suze! I'm so glad you were able to share it with us for our 11th Birthday Bash at Bugaboo! Join us again soon! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the take on the sketch. Your papers are so colorful! My kind of card. Your critter is adorable! I know what you mean about the postal service. It took forever for our boys to get their Christmas boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, I like PP.
    Thank you for joining our 11th Annual Bugaboo Birthday Bash celebration at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute!
    Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete