Tuesday 12 January 2021

Happy Birthday

I am a bit later in the day uploading my entry for the Catch The Bug Birthday Bash today.  I had a bit of shopping to do earlier in the day which has delayed my crafting time.  I am still ahead of Day Four being posted so still meeting my goal for the week though.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Woodland Birthday Bash - Day 3
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/01/day-three-11-annual-birthday-bash.html


I have used a box from some ice-creams and a die from Memory Box to cut the tag.  The background has been made from Brusho Powders.  The image and sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image has been die-cut using another die from Memory Box.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I punched a hole in the tag and then threaded through some satin ribbon.



3 comments:

  1. Cute squirrel and a great idea to make a box. I was thinking along those lines too. I think I have a box die that I used for my daughter's wedding. I'm going to dig it out today. Happy Crafting! You are so good with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background on your tag!
    Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, love the background! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Birthday celebration, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete