Tuesday 19 January 2021

Never Ever Give Up

Everything on this card (with the exception of the paw prints) has been in  my Awaiting Crafting boxes for some time.  I am doing well so far this year with using some of the items - but it still looks like I am hardly making a dent in it.


I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Digital Image
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-452-digital-image.html

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/01/pennys-challenge-487.html

I have used two digital papers (sources unknown).  The purple one that I used for matting is a solid colour.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some paw print stickers.


5 comments:

  1. Super cute Suze! Love your coloring. I know what you mean by not making a dent in things. I cleaned my craft closet on Saturday and found another box of scrap things. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to use up stash that has been collecting along the way! I love this fun image and you've done a beautiful job bringing it to life. Love those paw prints! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Suze! Too cute and the sentiment is fabulous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and gorgeous project, simply fabulous colours and design....xx
    Robot has made me work the last 3 days, stupid blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s super cute!!!! Well done!

    Also, I am planning my final Just Stash wrap up post for January 31st. I would love to include a picture of your favorite project that you created during this challenge if you would be comfortable with that. If so, please let me know the most convenient way for you to share it with me! 💖

    ReplyDelete