Friday 15 January 2021

Hoping Your Birthday Is A Hoot

It is Day 6 at the Woodland Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug.  I set a goal of uploading each day's card before the next day's post went up - so far I have managed that.   Just one card after this one to do tomorrow.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Woodland Birthday Bash - Day Six
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/01/day-six-11-annual-birthday-bash-photo.html

I have used a digital paper from Bugaboo which I though echoed the lines in the inspiration picture.  I also took the shapes of the image and sentiment from the inspiration picture.  Both the image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I used a stitched circle die to cut the image and fussy cut the sentiment adding stitch lines with a Pigment Liner.


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Suze - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, this is super cute, great design.
    Thank you for joining our 11th Annual Bugaboo Birthday Bash celebration at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining our Birthday Bash at Catch the Bug
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete