Friday 15 January 2021

Happy Valentines Day

I had coloured up this image some time ago and then hadn't done anything with it.  I was going through my Awaiting Crafting digital paper box and realised that I had a couple of papers in there that were also from WeAre3 Digital Shop that were a good match.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/saturday-paper-a-la-mode-challenge-january-2-2021


I have used a couple of digital papers from WeAre3 Digital Shop.  The image is also from WeAre3 Digital Shop and the sentiment is from My Sugar Paper.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a heart puffy sticker


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable project, love the design & colour is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Suze. How great to find papers that matched in your 'promise box' :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete