Saturday 23 January 2021

Ho Ho Ho

 Another card using papers, image and sentiment that have been sitting in my Awaiting Crafting boxes for some time.  I know I counted either the images or sentiments and I would have to use at least one per day to empty it by the end of this year!  Not going to happen - but at least I can try.


I would like to enter:

Digi Choosday  - Anything Goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2021/01/wk-3-cardmaking-crafting-challenge.html

Cupcake Inspirations - Arctic Animal
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2021/01/cupcake-inspirations-510.html

Colour Crazy - Hand Colouring
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/week-2-anything-goes-colouring.html

I have used two digital papers - I'm not sure of the source of the Ho Ho Ho one but the frosty one is from Miss Daisy.  The image is from Polka Doodles and the sentiment is from Mudmaven Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I raised the sentiment up using Mount Tape.  I also added some PeelCraft border stickers along the patterned paper joins.

3 comments:

  1. Really sweet scene. That image is perfect for our theme. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute scene! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, good luck. Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love this Polkadoodles stamp! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete