Friday 22 January 2021

Let It Snow

I am really going to try hard this year to reduce my Awaiting Crafting Boxes.  I have three - one of digital paper, one of digital images and one of digital sentiments.  I had a habit at one stage of printing extras to decide which I wanted to use.  I have mostly broken that habit but I do have a lot left over from when I did this.  This card uses one from each box - so some progress!


I would like to enter:
Di's Digi Designs - Show Some Snow
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/show-some-snow-challeng.html

I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Di's Digi Downloads and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added a glitter foam snowflake embellishment.  Matting is lilac cardstock.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I wish you to use them all in many beautiful creations, Suze.
    Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suze - And a great way to use up your 'extras' - although you have been on this mission for a while now :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three go together perfectly. Love the color combination! Super cute. Good for you for using up extras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on using up some of your supplies. This is a great non traditional Christmas card. Love the carol singers xx

    ReplyDelete