Tuesday 1 April 2014

Green Vampire

I decided to colour this image green as I had a paper in mind to go with it.  Of course, despite the fact that I keep seeing this paper lying around the house, when I actually wanted to use it I couldn't find it.  However, I am pleased with the combination of papers that I did use.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge - Green
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/03/colour-challenge.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/sketch-61-aurora-wings.html

I have used a scrapbook paper as the main paper - this came from a set I bought many years ago.  The circles and the lower piece are all offcuts from other cards.  The image that I have used comes from Alipeeps and has been coloured with copic markers G17, G14, 100 and E00.  I also added a wooden green button as an embellishment.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love your design. Thanks for playing along with us at Clear It Out Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green colors and how you colored that vampire! Works great with our sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete