Sunday 6 April 2014

Spring Flower Mix

Oh how I wish I was seeing all these lovely flowers at the moment!  We are heading in to winter now and about all that seems to want to grow in my garden is weeds!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles - Spring Is Coming
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-217-spring-is-coming.html
Eureka Stamps - Spring Flowers
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/eureka-stamps-weekly-challenge-83.html

I have used a paper from DCWV for the background.  It actually comes from a matstack called Safari but I liked the simplicity of the colour as a background for my brightly coloured spring flowers.  I coloured using a variety of copic markers - R17, R14, YG03, G17, G14, YR02, Y06, BV000, B05, RV06, RV02, Y28.  I added some washi tape and some flower embellishments to match the flowers in the image.  I coloured the flowers first so I was lucky to find these embellishments actually matched my colour choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment