Saturday 5 April 2014

Pretty Rose Block

A pretty rose card:




I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Recipe
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/march-recipe-challenge.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/sweet-sweet-april.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad received with a crafting magazine.  I matted using peach coloured cardstock.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers G000, YR02, R35.  I added some gold satin ribbon and a sentiment from Sans Designs.  The white panel is glitter cardstock from DCWV.

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty in those pastel colours! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog for our Recipe Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw!
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the soft colors and lovely papers.
    Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your colors and papers on this one! Gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the The Bug Recipe Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very pretty, this color combo is so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our recipe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suze this is so pretty, I do love these blocks from Bugaboo I haven't used this Rose one as yet I must give it ago. Love your pretty colour combo and design papers and your satin bow is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your peachy palette is so pretty! Thanks so much for getting sketchy with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love these block images! Lovely job with your papers! Thanks so much for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty!! I love the peach color scheme. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW2

    ReplyDelete