Tuesday 29 April 2014

Girl in Big Hat

I've coloured this girl in soft pastel colours:




I am entering the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-and-just-some.html

I have used some scrapbooking paper from my stash.  The image is from Just Some Lines and is called Big Hat Girl.   I coloured with copic markers in pastel colours.  I also used two of these colours to add colour to the white ribbon roses (B000 and Y000).   I have also used an offcut of patterned paper, some glitter cardstock from DCWV and some blue cardstock (matting).  The die is a Spellbinder Labels die.




I have used the following sketch:

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, love the soft colors. Always happy when I see our sponsors images. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suze thanks so much for using a Just Some Lines image which is just so cute. Love those pastel colours very pretty. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those buttons! Thanks for joining in the sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Love the addition of the pretty flowers and the colour palette is great.

    ReplyDelete