Thursday 17 April 2014

Elegance

This image of Mulan is so elegant I just had to team it with some white paper roses and a beautiful and elegant die.



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Make own embellishments (paper roses)
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/dtbst-224-make-it-creative.html

I have used a striped background paper from DCWV plus some pink cardstock for the matting of the top layer of background paper.  It is possibly a little hard to tell from the photograph that there are two layers there!  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and coloured with copic markers.  I know I used E43 and E41 on the hair but not sure of the dress colours!  The dies that I have used on the image and also to cut the basic flower shape are from Marianne's.  I rolled the flowers quite loosely to give a more open look than I usually have to my flowers!  I dotted a couple of medium sized white pearls around the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment