Wednesday 16 April 2014

Everything Grows

I looked through the images I had from the sponsor of this challenge and found that I had quite a few that fitted this theme.  I chose a butterfly and flower image:


I am entering the card into the following challenges:
A Song in Your He{ART}- Everything Grows
http://asonginyourart.blogspot.ca/2014/04/a-song-in-your-heart-challenge-4.html

Taking further inspiration from the song, I decided that since it was a children's song I would work with bright colours.  The paper is from DCWV and the image from Anne's Cards 4 U.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  All matting is red cardstock.  I have used Spellbinder dies throughout the card.  I added some rhinestones to three of the circles on the background paper to give it a bit more sparkle.  I also added Stickles - Star Dust to the image to make it sparkle.



1 comment:

  1. The sparkle on your card is so very pretty! Thanks for entering our "Everything Grows" challenge at A SONG IN YOUR {HE}ART. Please come and join us for our next challenge that starts in just a few hours1
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    ASIYH DT

    ReplyDelete