Friday 4 April 2014

April Showers

I think it was more than April showers last night!  We had a thunderstorm with heavy rain - this morning we are greeted with fog.  I think we are definitely starting to get into winter now.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
QKR Stampede - Rain Rain Go Away
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-81-rain-rain-go.html
Shelly's Images - April Showers
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/ttt-winner-and-our-final-challenge-at.html
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
http://fridaysketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/sketch-66-by-alison.html

I followed the sketch from Friday Sketch Challenge for this card.  I have used a background paper from Rosie's Studio teamed with some offcuts from other cards.  The offcuts are both from Provo Craft papers.  I matted with some light blue cardstock.  The lovely image is from Shelly's Images and is coloured with copic markers in blues and greys.  I added a strip of glitter tape from American Crafts.

This is the final challenge at Shelly's Images.  I have managed to participate from time to time (when life doesn't get in the way!) and wish to thank all those involved in putting these challenges together. 

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the glitter tape.Thanks for joining us this week for "Rain Rain Go Away Challenge." Good Luck.
    Karal QKR DT
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suze for playing in our final challenge at Shelly's Images and for your kind comments! By using one of Shelly's Images, your card is being FEATURED in this final challenge post.
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Store
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete