Saturday 19 April 2014

Spring Time Scene

A lovely spring time scene featuring tulips, daisies, ladybirds, butterflies, etc.  And I do love that sun peaking out from the clouds and wish it was doing that here!


I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Spring Time
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/theme-challenge-spring-time.html

I have worked with a checked background which matches the colours in the image.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is one of the Scene It stamps.  I have coloured using copic markers and then added some Stickles to the clouds (didn't want them to look like rain clouds!).  I used some flowery lace that my Mum gave to me last year.  She has had it for many years (probably more than 30 knowing my Mum) and hadn't found a use for it.  I also added some small pink pearls from Sullivans.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Thanks for entering your lovely creation over at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug for our Spring themed challenge this week. We hope you join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete