Sunday 20 April 2014

I'm Sorry

I don't seem to have many cards for occasions when I need to say "I'm sorry"

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Dry or wet embossing (Dry)
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge-202-embossing-wet-or-dry.html
CRAFT Challenge - Sketch
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/challenge-255-17th-of-april-sketch.html

I have used a background paper from DCWV.  The image is from Pickled Potpourri Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut a scallop oval and embossed it with a floral embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and added over the top of some light pink organza ribbon.  I also added three pink pearls from Sullivans to the card.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, that's one of my favorite images! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suze and I love the embossing you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete