Saturday 12 April 2014

Birthday Hot Chocolate

It is supposed to be a latte but as I don't drink coffee I thought I'd turn it into a hot choccy:




I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/april-anything-goes.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 207
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/stella-says-sketch-challenge-207.html

I have used a background paper from DCWV - Safari.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  The matting is textured cardstock from DCWV.  I have added a sentiment from Sans Designs and pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Ava is so cute hugging that latte! Well done! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our Stella Says Sketch - Challenge #207 at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete