Tuesday 15 April 2014

Christmas Robin

A bird themed Christmas card - found some Christmas paper that matched the image!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Progressive Challenge
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/monthly-christmas-challenge-april-2014.html
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Add some wings
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge-89-add-wings.html

The background paper which so wonderfully matches the image is from MME.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy as part of the Progressive Christmas challenge.  I coloured the image using copic markers and then highlighted the berries using Glossy Accents.  I matted using some red cardstock.  I added a row of red bling to match the berries.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Suze. Just adore the design paper. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of May.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete