Wednesday 30 April 2014

Poppies Bunch

I was struggling to decide what image to use for this sketch - until I saw this image!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sami Stamps - Sketch
http://samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge-012-and-new-release-spring.html


I have used a paper from Delicious Doodles for the background.  The panel is glitter cardstock from DCWV.  I added some red grosgrain ribbon as well.  The image is from Sami Stamps and is coloured with copic markers R17, R14, YG03.

3 comments:

  1. Suze, you picked really well...i love this total combination!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sami Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Card! I love Red it stands out so well! Beautiful Papers too! Thank you for joining the Sami Stamp Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, the perfect paper to match your image.

    ReplyDelete