Wednesday 7 December 2016

Belated Birthday

I am really bad at remembering birthdays until the last minute (ie too late to post to arrive in time!).  So, belated birthday cards get a bit of use from me!  Always good to have a couple on hand too so that I'm not even later sending them!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Colour Combo
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/challenge-392-1st-of-december-colour.html

I have used a digital paper from Trimgym.  The image is from Sheepski Designs and has been coloured with copic markers.  Matting is textured cardstock from American Crafts.  I also used some blue mesh ribbon and a digital sentiment from Netty's Cards.

1 comment:

  1. Great card, just love that image and your colouring.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT. Hope to see you again.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete