Wednesday 7 December 2016

Praying Angel

I've progressively created a few cards today - before and after work.  It is now time I should be in bed but I really need to get these uploaded first!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Colour Palette
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/challenge-392-1st-of-december-colour.html
A Day For Daisies - Add some sparkle
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/adfd-december-showcase-winter-fairies.html

I have used a paper from Trimgym.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also used some glitter tape from Krafters Korner and a gold glitter star embellishment.  Matting is red cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet thanks for sharing with us at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the god sparkle on this angel's wings, Suze! Thanks for playing with December's Add Some Sparkle Challenge at A Day for Daisies! Hugs, Cathy ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete