Monday 19 December 2016

Yikes

Well, it is overcast again here today.  It really doesn't feel that much like summer, although admittedly the temperature is warmer today.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Monday Challenge  - Happy Holidays + sentiment
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-gcc121216
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/challenge-394-15th-of-december-christmas.html
ABC Challenge - Y is for Yikes
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/y-for-yikes-and-z-for-zoooooom.html
Show Us Your Pussies  - Krimbo Kats
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/show-us-your-pussies-challenge-13.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  I used the reverse of the paper as a contrast piece across the card.The image is from The East Wind and is coloured with copic markers.  Matting is green cardstock.  I also  added some tiny pearls.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely designer papers there and such a cute kitty image. :-)
    I hope your weather is going to warm up soon.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a cat person - love it! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at ABC Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute, Suze! The kitties snoozing on the wreath are adorable! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image. LOve your sentiment too.
    Thank you so much for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suze, this is a great card. I love that wonderful cat image and your card design is really pretty. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete