Saturday 31 December 2016

Stitched Floral

Last day of 2016 - and the sun is shining!  Haven't seen a great amount of sun this summer, although yesterday was lovely also.  It was a good day to catch the ferry to Waiheke Island and spend some of the day there.  It was the first time I had been to the island but I definitely plan to return to it.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/challenge-25-anything-goes.html
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Stitching - Faux or real
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/monthly-challenge-12-stitching-faux-or.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio. The image is from Morgan's Art World and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a die-cut flower that has been coloured with melted UTEE powder.  Faux stitching is added with a Reno Art Marker.

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at OMCFC.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. Perfect colors. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete