Friday, 30 December 2016

Christmas

As soon as I saw this paper, I wanted to use it.  I also wanted to use this image so put the two together.



I would like to enter these challenges:
Create with TLC - Anything Goes
http://desiref.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no6.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (lace)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/pinspirational-challenge-181.html

I have used a digital paper and an image from Create with TLC.  I also added some white lace from Sullivans, a white snowflake and one of the ribbon bows that I received in a jar for Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Its perfect for our 6th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete