Thursday 22 December 2016

Merry Christmas

It has been raining  off and on again today.  Despite it being summer, we are seeing an awful lot of rain at  the moment!  It saves me having to water the vegetable garden -  but isn't giving me much opportunity to get washing dry!



I  would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Christmas
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/qkr-stampede-challenge-222-christmas.html
CHNC - Cute
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/chnc-challenge-312-cute-or-anything.html

I have used a patterned paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also  used some red mesh ribbon, some red gems, a red glitter bow and a digital sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Darling angel! Love your coloring & your design is fantastic. Great papers! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suze! Fabulous coloring and I love your layout! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete