Wednesday 21 December 2016

Striped Snowflake Snack

Another non-traditional coloured Christmas card.  I didn't set out to create with non-traditional colours but when I chose this striped paper, I seemed to pick out the non-traditional colours from it!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/challenge-394-15th-of-december-christmas.html
Sami Stamps - Add Stripes
http://samistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/new-release-christmas-nativity-and-sami.html

I have used a striped paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The image is from Sami Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used some orange mesh ribbon, some christmas grosgrain ribbon from Francheville, a snowflake embellishment and some gems.

2 comments:

  1. Hi again, Suze! This is another lovely card, it's nice to see non-trad colours! And what a yummy cup of warming cocoa! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the choice of the bright colors for a Christmas card! It is so cheerful and fun.

    Thank you for joining us at Sami Stamps for our Add Stripes challenge.

    ReplyDelete