Saturday 10 December 2016

Christmas Chaos - Day Three

Yet another christmas tag finished although I could still do with a few more yet!




I would like to enter my tag into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Christmas Chaos Day Three
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/holiday-chaos-day-3.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/challenge-341-always-anything-goes.html

I have recycled a swing tag that was attached to swimming togs that I purchased recently.  I bought two pairs of togs with four tags attached to each so I still have 5 left to use!  I covered this one with some striped paper from a christmas paper pad - this piece was an offcut from another card so not entirely sure of the brand but suspect it may be Kaisercraft as they are large enough papers to have a piece this size left over.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps, coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz and then fussy cut.  I added puffy alphabet stickers to spell out XMAS and also added some organza ribbon to the top.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet tag! Thanks for joining Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Event this past week. Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete