Friday 16 December 2016

Swimming Piggy

Another aquatic themed card - although I haven't created one for a while!  As from today,  I am break from my swim teaching and coaching for a few weeks - although I will still do my own swimming to keep my fitness going.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/new-sketch-158-and-156-winner-and-top.html

I have used a paper and border from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The sun ray patterned paper is from another paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I also used some glitter cardstock to die-cut the circular piece.  The image is from Deedee's Digis and is coloured with copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Love the image and great coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete