Monday 5 December 2016

Thank You

Isn't this kitty just so adorable - ready to tuck into dinner!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Thanksgiving
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/ikesworld-challenges-77-thanksgiving.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/show-us-your-pussies-challenge-12-1st.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Ike's Art and is coloured with copic markers.  The digital sentiment is from Mudmaven Designs.  I matted both the image and sentiment with brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I also added three large pearls from Rosie's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - he looks super cute and really ready for his yummy dinner. Great colouring. Thank you for using my image and for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges and IKEsWORLD :-)

    Hugz

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete