Saturday 10 December 2016

Holly and Candles

A photo inspired card:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Photo Inspiration
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/ikesworld-challenges-78-photo.html
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Christmas/Hannukah
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/monthly-challenge-11-christmas-hanukkah_2.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The image is from Ike's Art and is coloured with copic markers.  I used some glitter mesh ribbon and some green cardstock for matting.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry I am late .. Love the back ground paper as it really does coordinate with the beautiful image which has been coloured superbly . Thanks for sharing with us here at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the freebie image and a stunning card. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and great colouring. Thank you very much for using my image and for coming over to play along at IKEsWORLD Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Suze. Love your framing of Ike's image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovley and thank you for playing along with IKE's World Challenges

    ReplyDelete