Monday 12 December 2016

Christmas Owl

I have managed to make a bit of time today to create a card - knowing that I have a long day at work tomorrow!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/tuesday-morning-sketches-381.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad.  The image is from Digital Delights and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used some glitter cardstock from American Crafts, some red gems and a piece of gold cardstock for the pennant.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the sparkle on the hat!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that cute! I love that metallic paper. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete