Friday 9 December 2016

Christmas Chaos - Day Five

I have some of the cards from the week in various stages - this is the first I have managed to complete.  My new job means I'm away from home all day on Tuesday and Thursday and I need to get myself better organised so that I'm still getting things done. 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge -
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-fridays-dec-2-8
Catch The Bug - Christmas Chaos Day Five (inspired by Santa)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/holiday-chaos-day-5.html
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Christmas
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/december-challenge-anything.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Craft Smith.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  Matting is textured red cardstock from American Crafts.  I also added some puffy stickers from Twin Seven.

4 comments:

  1. Do you think they have one of those lists for putting naughty Elves on? This is a fun card. Lovely colouring. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little sparkly flowers look like CHristmas light! - How pretty! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas Chaos Humor Challenge at Catch the Bug! I love your project, good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...Fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete