Saturday 10 December 2016

Joy To The World

I think it might be the christmas parade here today as I have had a few old timer vehicles parked outside and across the road - must be the assembly point.  I need to go out in about half an hour so hope the road isn't blocked off!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Christmas/Hannukah
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/monthly-challenge-11-christmas-hanukkah_2.html

I have used a musical themed paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Drawn with Character and has been coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  The digital sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I also used some red cardstock for matting and some starry washi tape.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely creation Suze. Sorry I'm so late popping by. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun for our November/Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card, love the fun image. Sorry I'm late but have had several major family issues to deal with. Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete