Sunday 22 April 2012

TAWS Challenge


http://www.thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/be-inspired-challenge.html

This is the card that I made for the Be Inspired 3 challenge:


I was inspired by the red and black in particular.  As I grew up in Christchurch, New Zealand, I grew up with these two colours.  In February, last year, Christchurch was struck by a large earthquake which destroyed alot of the heritage buildings that I grew up with.  Christchurch is now in recovery mode and I wanted this card to reflect that in some way - hence the Life is beautiful scrapbook paper.

I hope that you like the card.

Materials used:
TAWS stamp - Ladybird
Life is beautiful scrapbook paper
Grey cobble scrapbook paper
Blue striped scrapbook paper
Red rhinestones
Nestabilities labels
White cardstock
Red cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment