After missing the last challenge at Butterfly Challenge, I managed to create the fold for this one. I still intend to go back and create the previous fold once I find some time to do it.
I had some photography issues with this one. The cardstock that I used for the strips is almost identical in colour to that of the wheel - but almost looks white when photographed. I have it happen on other colours in the past too.
I would like to enter:
Butterfly Challenge - F is for..
I have used all the elements in the wheel:
I have used a fawn coloured cardstock and acetate for the card base. I used a flax coloured cardstock (which for some reason has photographed really white looking) for the strips. I added some butterflies in fuchsia and flame. I added a large felt flower, some gems and a sentiment typed on the computer.
I followed the first tutorial for a Floating Strip Card at Butterfly Challenge.