Wednesday 1 August 2012

Floral Thank You Card

Another colour combination at Play Date Cafe can be found here:
http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/the-play-date-cafe-says-farewell.html

For some reason, I seemed to have difficulty working with these colours.  I don't think it was the colours either, I think I was just having an off week!  Anyhow, I did finally come up with this:



I have used some glitttery cardstock that I have had for ages. It came is a paper scraps pack and I hadn't managed to use it as yet.  The border has been punched using a Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Border Punch and then overlaid with blue satin ribbon.  The image is one from TLC Creations (1400 Touch of Colour Carnation) which I have added a sentiment to.  To finish off the card, I added a copic coloured ribbon flower and three copic coloured rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful TU card! LOVE that flower--and those papers are super pretty too:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete