Friday 2 November 2012

Sparkle and Glitter and Halloween

Here is a card using Sparkle and Glitter for Halloween:



The card is for the challenge at Sparkle and Glitter:
http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/challenge-2-sweet-or-spooky-halloween.html

I had fun with this challenge - even if I couldn't quite figure out some of the colouring of the image.  Hope I got it right! 

The image is from Rick St Dennis and is called Craft Witch.  I have mounted the image on some purple-black glitter cardstock from DCWV.  The background paper is from DIY and Digital Designs.

I have also cut a fence using a Memory Box die and glittered it with some fine purple glitter.  I actually cut the fence twice and joined them together as the die didn't quite fit across the image.

Taking another look at the image - blown up bigger than card size - I discovered that she is holding scissors in her hand and I had coloured them wrong (I had thought it was a creature with big ears - silly me!).  Once I noticed, it started to bug me so I've fixed the colouring and here is the corrected image:

7 comments:

  1. This image is so crazy frantic /busy that it took me a while to work it out as well. I think you did a fabulous job on the whole card. Thank you for sharing this with us at Sparkle & Glitter with RSD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just found a couple of errors in my colouring. I've just realised those are scissor in her hand - missed one handle!

      Delete
  2. Haven't tried to colour this one yes, but there is a lot going on so it wouldn't have been easy, think you did a wonderfull job though, love the card, thanks for sharing at Sparkle and glitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image are hard to color, and i think you did wonderful work with this freebie image. Thanks for sharing at Sparkle and Glitter.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was hard to color! You did a great job! Thank you for joining us for the challenge at Sparkle and Glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super... this is such an intricate image! Thanks for sharing at Sparkle and Glitter with Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the glitter ad sparkle!! Thanks for your lovely comment on Christmas Crafting-looking forward to seeing your decoupage project and glad we have helped to organise you with your Christmas cards....wish I could say I was as organised!! Got so much to do! Happy crafting!xx

    ReplyDelete