Monday 22 September 2014

Little Donkey

When I learned to play the piano when I was younger, one of the first pieces I learnt to play was "Little Donkey".  This Donkey image reminds me of that song:


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Just Inspirational Challenges - Bows
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/team-b-with-time-4-tea-designs-meljins.html
Meljens Designs - Inspired By A Song
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-228-karaoke.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The sentiment comes from a different paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Meljens Designs and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added an organza bow.

4 comments:

  1. what a great card so fun. Thanks for entering JIC this week and I hope to see you again for future challenges. Sian (JIC DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Suze! Great job! Thank you for playing along with us at Meljen’s Designs Challenges for our "Karaoke" Challenge- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Meljen’s Designs Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and image :)

    Thanks for joining the Challenge at JIC this week :)

    ~ Anne Lise ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! Love that little donkey :)

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete