Monday 18 January 2016

Speeding Snowman!

I hope he's not - but it looks like he is going quite fast!





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/01/11/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-134/


I have used a striped paper from a christmas paper pad by Craft Smith.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I used some dotty washi tape across the image.


Here is the sketch and twist:

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love this!

    Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love this fun image and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete