Saturday 15 October 2016

Snow Time

Despite it being springtime here, it is feeling more like snow temperatures - and it is raining again!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Aqua/Turquoise
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/chnc-challenge-302-turquoiseaqua-little_8.html
Beccy's Place - October Challenge
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/october-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Craft Smith.  I added some ribbon from American Crafts and some enamel dots.  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers before matting with some silver metallic paper.

3 comments:

  1. I love your choice of colours for the image Suze, the turquoise looks fabulous! I also like that gorgeous background paper with the snowflakes. The enamel dots are a great addition too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card, the background fits perfect to the adorable pinguin, thanks for joining our challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card with this pinguin on it, love your creation !
    Karin
    DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete