Saturday 20 May 2017

Fold it Fancy

I often admire fancy folded cards but never have the time to work through the whole measuring process.  I decided it was time to do something about that over my quiet work time and actually make some of them!  This is the second fold that I have attempted:




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Di's Digi Designs - Fold It Fancy
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/fold-it-fancy.html



I followed the tutorial for Double Z Fold Cards on Beccy's Place.  I used two colours of cardstock and two different scrapbook papers.  The image is from Di's Digi and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  The sentiment is from Digi Doodles.  I also added some faux stitching using a Faber Castell Pitt Artist Marker Pen and two foam snowflake embellishments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment