Saturday 23 September 2017

3D Flower

I used some pop dots to layer this image over the leaf image.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Warm Colours
https://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/challenge-140-anything-goes-optional.html
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Use at least 3 pop dots
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/saturday-paper-ala-mode-challenge-week-of-9-16-2

The paper I have used is from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The flower image and leaf image are from Digi Stamps 4 Joy.  I printed out the flower image in three different sizes and then fussy cut them, added pop dots and layered them over each other and then over the leaf image.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Matting is pearlescent paper.  I also added some braid trim.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! And what a great idea to print the image in different sizes for added dimension! I will have to remember this tip!
    Thank you for joining us at the Digistamps4joy challenge! Best of luck with your entry!
    Xoxo Olga DT member

    ReplyDelete