Sunday 5 November 2017

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Day 4

I'm continuing with my twist on the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place - I'm trying to find a colour, card fold and image that relates to the letter of the day.


I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Provo Craft (stripes) and one from Rosie's Studio (spots).  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added a vellum sentiment and some Christmas themed stickers.

D items are:
Donkey (image)
Dandelion (colour)
Denim Blue (colour)
Dutch Fold Card (card fold)

2 comments:

  1. Go Suze!! You're doing a great job with all the words for each day of the challenge... much better than me. Your Dutch fold card is fabulous, I like the striped and spotted papers you used. The little Christmas themed stickers are a cute addition. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever in your card ideas. I made a dutch fold card too. My first on ever!

    ReplyDelete