Wednesday 6 December 2017

Deck The Halls

I went to write this post last evening but I couldn't get the page to load.  It is finally working again so here I am now to let you know of this month's challenge at Path Of Positivity.  The theme is festivity and our sponsors are Bugaboo and Kitten Scraps.






I have used an image and sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps called  JJ Christmas Cheer - Deck The Halls


I also used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  I added some christmas washi tape. 

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Christmas Day 2
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/12/day-two-holiday-chaos-bugaboo-way.html

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and wonderful background paper. Thanks for joining us at the Holiday Chaos 2017 Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute creation. Love that image and the background paper is fab too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our week-long Holiday Chaos challenges. Good Luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card. Thanks for sharing at Catch the Bug. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete