Monday 30 April 2018

Happy 50th Birthday

I'm very last minute adding my card to the monthly progressive challenge at The Outlawz.  I finished it before I went away but somehow didn't upload it at all.  I just got home this morning so only had today to make sure it was uploaded!


The image is from Sheepski Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I have used a paper from a paper pad.  I added a digital sentiment and some pre-made leaf, flower and butterfly embellishments.  Matting is pink pearlescent paper.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge - April Challenge
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-1st-april-2018
CHNC Patterned Paper - April Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2018/04/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-april.html

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete