Thursday 31 May 2018

You Are My Sunshine

A summery card for Mum:



I would like to enter these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - For Mum
https://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/2018/05/challenge-148-anything-goes-optional.html
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/2018/05/sketch-193.html
The Outlawz Sunday Challenge - In Summer
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/songs-rhymes-may-27-2018

I have used borders and a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some glitter domes.

5 comments:

  1. Suze this is super cute and beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such a sweet cards. I like the way have you used our sketch :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy and Digistamps4Joy. I hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the yellow colored image. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Skethy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation of our sketch! And the ducks are very cute. Thanks for sharing your work with Feeling Sketchy. I hope you'll be inspired by our next sketch too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at Feeling Sketchy You can visit my blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    here

    ReplyDelete