Saturday 30 June 2018

Sweet Kitty

I won Challenge 193 but don't have Facebook so e-mailed one of the DT (hopefully the correct e-mail addy) and also left a comment on the winners' post but so far have had no response.  I'm writing this here in the hope that one of the DT will read this.



I would like to enter:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/2018/06/sketch-195.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2018/06/show-us-your-pussies-cats-only.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some corrugated paper from a paper pad.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and is coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added some corrugate paper strips cut into pennant shapes and some pre-made paw embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. That is fabulous and I love those glitter paws :-)
    Which Challenge was it ? Maybe I can help you ???
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze the email you sent was not correct. Cathy has been going through a bad time with cancer so is not running the Feeling Sketchy challenge now. I have just put a message on the design team page asking for information for you. Thank you for joining challenge 195. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Granmargaret. Ike sorted it for me and I have since heard from Andreja. Sad to hear Cathy's news - I hope she can beat it.

      Delete