Friday 19 October 2018

Celebrating Digi Stamp Boutique

Digi Stamp Boutique is closing it's doors but this week Sweet Sketch Wednesday are celebrating them.  As I have been lucky enough to have been one of the winners of the Digi Stamp Boutique sponsored prize, I just had to make some time to join in the celebration.  Life is frantic for me at the moment but fortunately I found some time today to create this one:



I would like to enter:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Just For Fun
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2018/10/sketch-147-and-celebrating-digistamp.html

I have used  a paper from a paper pad by DCWV.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a sentiment from a Halloween sentiment sheet.  I used some offcuts to die cut the circles.  Matting is heavy weight black cardstock.



This is the sketch that I followed (sort of)

As you can see, I changed the ribbon to a sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, Thanks for finding the time to play along with us with this scarily fun card, perfect for Halloween.
    Anne SSW2 DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween card Suze. Great colours and that's such a brilliant Pumpkin. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete