Wednesday 1 December 2021

25th December

I am having another night of not sleeping so got up and saw that there was another race going on at Beccy's Place.  I think this time it might be a case of my subconscious thinking that I'm going to miss the early bus that I need to catch in the morning.  I had hoped that I would manage to sleep until 4.30am at least but no - 2.30am again.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Race
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/ready-set-go_41.html

I have used some left over bits from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  It is an older paper pad that I have used most of the papers from but still have most of the borders, tags, etc that come in the back of the pad.  Nothing like a race in the middle of the night to decide to have a play and see what I could come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment